So they set off for the high street, and walked towards the dress shop where Sarah and Betsy bought those really sweet dresses for tea a Simon's. "Excuse me, Jane," said Sarah tentatively because she was still in awe that her hero was here before her eyes, "I simply don't understand how the dresses have anything to do with this whole matter." "Ah... Yes," replied Jane, "I could see how this would be a bit confusing. But you see my dear, this is what brings us all together and explains everything. It's not simply a dress shop, you have to look past the exterior. From Betsy's notes I could tell that this was where everything began," and with that Jane walked very purposefully into Miss Eloise's Dress Emporium. Still thoroughly baffled, the rest of the group (the apothecary man, the butler in shackles, Euphemiana, Simon, Sarah, Betsy, Poppy, Dodo (the-dead-or-very-soon-to-be-dead-beaver-that-they-had-thought-was-dead-but-now-wasn't-a-all), Mrs. Forester, Peter, the Sultry Scot, and the Chief Popo) followed after her.
No comments:
Post a Comment