Monday, June 21, 2010

chapter 3

S-The sultry scot stumbles across his sister's mangled body and lets out a warrior's cry! He whipped out his Diggeridoo to alert his fellow scots of the tragedy. "Oh this day has gone much agley!"
B-How do we fit into the picture? Are we the people who figure it out? Or are we just watching this unfold like a movie?
S-We're the amazing detectives of course! We haven't been called in yet. I think the sultry scot should fall madly in love with you. It would be so dramatic because you are still pining after your lover who died in the war.
B-Oooohh! I like it. Okay where were we... Oh yes, the Popo are examining the crime scene when along comes sultry scot and then he blows his Diggeridoo. So the rest of the family comes running when they hear his Diggeridoo (each one has a different sound) wondering what all the fuss is about, but Diggeridoo's are only blown in emergencies so of course they go to check it out. Meanwhile.... We're just getting off the plane on our annual trip to Scotland.
S-When the family comes and witnesses the sultry scot's sister's mangled body and commence to do their mourning wail! The sound is so terrible that the rest of the village comes to see what all the commotion is about. Great. Now the crime scene is contaminated.
B-Yes, that does make it a little harder. But we are the great sluths of Stephensonia! We can figure out any crime. The Popo are absolutely stumped about who in their quiet little town of Kilwinning could commit such a heinous crime, they were such a peaceful community.
S-Its a good thing we're on our way to that very same once peaceful community on our annual tour of Scotland. The poor Popo and the sultry scot will have to wait a few hours longer for our arrival however.
B-Because we're going to see Nessie! But we heard about a quaint little town about 3 hours from there so we wanted to check it out. Lo and behold when we arrive we find a gruesome murder just waiting to be solved! Oh how wonderful! Where's the body?
B-JK We're taking our private jet down. I've decided the car ride would be more like 12 hours and I don't really want to drive for that long. We have a murder to investigate!
B-JK again. I've decided that since I have no clue how far it actually is we're going to drive through the beautiful Scottish country side! We don't even know about the murder yet.
S-Where would we get that kind of money? PlusWe're already almost there and we don't even know that the murder has happened yet. We are on a grand tour of Scotland remember?
B-I'm a little confused... If you didn't remember we're the rulers of our own kingdom and rulers always have private jets, they buy them with tax money! Of course I remember we're on our grand tour, we started at Loch Ness! And then we were going to the quaint town of Kilwinning.
S-Oh yes. I forgot. Anyways, by this time we've gotten to the quaint little town of Kilwinning and have discovered that all of the people seem to be missing. A mystery indeed!





and

No comments:

Post a Comment