Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Chapter 26

B- "Oh Simon!" Sarah exclaimed, "I think I could just kiss you! But I won't..." then there was sort of an awkward pause before Betsy cut in to save the moment. "Well... that conversation can be continued later. Right now, Euphemiana I have a few questions for you. Namely, can you explain how you have a halberd that looks exactly like the murder weapon? Or why you carry a small vial of deathly nightgrip liquid around with you? And can you tell me of your whereabouts on the days of the crimes?" Sarah cut in now after recovering from her little outburst. "Those are all very valid questions Bets, but I think the real ringer is why would you do it Euph? That's still what I'm muddled about." Then, out of the blue the butler decided that he wanted to say something, "I can tell you that." Betsy who always got a little nervous around the butler because he still reminded her of Jack the Ripper, let Sarah talk to the butler. "If you wouldn't mind sir, would you please explain yourself?"

No comments:

Post a Comment