"Simon?" queried Jane, "You didn't tell these lovely young ladies that I was coming to visit? I would think that a common courtesy to tell someone that there would be an addition to the party. But what would I know? Young people these days," she said as an aside. "Well, my dearest Aunt, we were caught up in too much of a hullabaloo to do much of anything except try to sort this whole mess out. Actually, you've come just at the right moment to help us wrap this whole murder business up." Jane looked startled, "Well, why didn't you say something dear? Give me all the facts you know." Simon paused, then turned to Sarah and Betsy. "You two know this case better than anyone, why don't you tell Aunt Jane what we know." Sarah got all giddy again and Betsy searched for her smelling salts. They gained their composure as quickly as possible and began to recount everything that had happened since their first day in Kilwinning, Scotland.
No comments:
Post a Comment